Budget Rental Fine
- Traffic violators can pay down a parking, toll or photo-enforcement citations online with this useful service
- The Budget Rental Fine service is designed for consumers who rented a car from Budget
- At the time of renting the auto the customer signed a contract allowing the direct billing of their credit card for all citations incurred during the rental period
The Budget Rental Fine service is operated by ATS Processing Services who are a 3rd party service provider which is hired by Rental Car Companies and Fleet Agencies to collect bothersome traffic tickets incurred by their rental customers. Those traffic violtors who already paid the ticket will have to go through a bothersome refund request process in order to get their money back from Budget. When requesting a refund the customer will have to provide proof of receipt such as a bank statement showing the ticket was paid or the front and back of the canceled check.
Budget Rental Fine Quick Notes
- Payments can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express)
- Personal checks are accepted as well
- When writing a check please be sure to detach the coupon at the bottom of the Budget Rental Fine notice and mail it along with a check for the amount due
- Please allow up to 5 days for ATS to send the refund
- Those who fail to make a payment will see their account sent to a collection agency and their credit score could be permanently ruined
- If the rental car was stolen the customer will be of the hook for making any of the required payments as long as they can show a police report
If the customer feels the ticket was issued in error, please contact the Issuing Authority in regards to the dispute… DO NOT contact Budget to argue the validity of the ticket. Any questions in regards to the Budget Rental Fine service can be directed to (877) 855-6111 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Central Time.