Citi Special Purchase Rate
- Citi members can sign up for exclusive special offers associated with a Citi credit card
- These offer may not be the same for every account holder
- To access the special offers customers will have to sign into their Citi account
The Citi Special Purchase Rate is only open to current Citi credit card holders and their account must be in good standing in order to take advantage of the offer. Please note the Citi credit card member is not required to use any of their reward points in order to sign up for the special purchase rate promotion.
Examples of Citi Special Purchase Rate promotions?
- Get 10% certain electronics on Amazon.com with Citi Cards
- Instant savings of up to 12% on British Airways return flights
- Instant saving of 15% on first booking on Airbnb
Citigroup Inc. or Citi was dates back to 1812 but did not officially become Citigroup until the merger of Citicorp and Travelers Group in 1998. Citi is one of the largest money center banks in the United States and are headquartered at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013. The Citigroup Inc corporate office can be reached by phone at 212-559-1000 (please do not call this number in regards to questions or concerns about the Citi Special Purchase Rate offer). The firm employees more than 230,000 people and has more than 1 trillion dollars in total assets.
Popular credit cards by Citi?
- Citi Simplicity Card (probably their most popular card… no late fees, no annual fee and our lowest introductory APR)
- Citi Double Cash Credit Card (the best card they offer by far in terms of cash back)
- Citi ThankYou Preferred Card (designed for the consumer who enjoys dining out and going to events)
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card (for rich people who like the VIP treatment)
Any questions in regards to the Citi Special Purchase Rate promotion can be directed to (888) 248-4226.